Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Van Dyke Family

I got the opportunity to hang out with the Van Dyke family yesterday afternoon and snap some pictures. I've worked with Heather at the preschool and was thrilled to meet the rest of her sweet family. We took advantage of some warmer weather and gorgeous fall foliage and I think we got some real gems. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites!

Such a good looking family!

Little stud!

Seriously gorgeous kids!

Proud mom and dad!

Getting creative.

Who doesn't love a lamp post?

Between the cuteness and the amazing color, this is definitely a fav!!

Despite the fact that we were working with some pretty harsh light at times, these four made it work!

Love this one!

LOVE!! Just watching the ducks. :)

Pretty pretty!

Love the piles of leaves all around them!

Favorite of the kids!


Cute cute cute!

Little man with Poseidon

Such a good looking couple!

Love the casual feel of this!

Love love love!!!

Thank you again Van Dyke Family! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you yesterday! I hope you enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment