Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Joy!

I'm so excited to show off this family! I was in youth group with Julie and have watched her fall in love, get married and now I got to document her sweet 4.5 month old baby girl! This family is full of love and I think it shows in these pictures! Enjoy!

Hey there pretty girl!

Can't look at this without smiling! :)

This face is too cute! Who knew dirt was so exciting!? ;)

Sweet little hands and feet!

When we first put her in the grass, she wasn't so sure...

But then after a minute she dug her fingers and toes in and started to enjoy herself.

Then we went inside, and the whole family got dolled up for some Christmas shots!
Cute, cute, cute!

I looove this series of Joy and her Daddy!!

Favorite!

Some sweetness with Mommy.

Now a few for the Christmas cards!

Love!

One more outfit change... Yay for pink!

Gorgeous!

Cute little smirk! :)

Precious smiles for Mommy!

Pure cuteness!

See what I mean about the love? It's just oozing!! :)

Gotta love a good fingers in the mouth picture!

Sweet foot in Daddy's hand!

My other favorite! Sweet baby feet in Mommy and Daddy's hands!

Thank you Combs Family for letting me spend some time with you! I love Joy, she absolutely lives up to her name! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. These Pictures are Wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to do this for them! Yay Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my grandmother:

    I'm Joy Sherrod, Joy's great grandmother. I am about in tears with happiness and thanksgiving, seeing all the beautiful pictures of my loving family. I haven't met Joy yet, but will see her at Christmastime. I can't wait, but the pictures are a good preview of her with mommy and daddy! Love my family!
    Thank you so much for using your gift of photography to make others so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing baby Joy. Can't wait to see her in person. Love, Auntie Bor, aka Great Aunt Julie.

    ReplyDelete