Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kathy and Tuck

I was so excited when I was asked to shoot this wedding.  I know and love the family of the bride and it was the perfect environment to experience my first wedding shoot.  Thank you so much Kathy and Tuck for allowing Raymond and I to be a part of your very special day.  It was a privilege to witness your love and the love of your two families coming together!  Enjoy your pictures!
Bride/mom pinning her son's boutonniere.  So sweet!

Beautiful mom with her beautiful daughters!

Going to the chapel!

So much joy!

The church was beautiful!


Making a break for it! ;)

Vows and rings!


Love!

Married!


I love the way Tuck looks at Kathy!



So many sweet toasts!

I have to admit that the cake cutting and what followed was one of my favorite moments of the whole day!

And it begins...

Awesome!


Payback!

Beautiful!

I can't tell you how much it took to get this shot of Kathy and all the kids! :)
I'll end with this because this is the kind of joy that was evident the entire day!  Love you guys, can't wait to show you the rest of the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment