Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Coulson and Phillips Families

I have known most of this beautiful family since I was in middle school.  They are full of love and laughter, and the Joy of Christ.  Raymond and I had such a nice morning with all of you, I can't wait to see you all again soon!

The whole clan

I couldn't decide between these two


Little girl was having a hard time in the swing! :)

Her cousin however, loved it!

So did big sis!

And little man got a kick out of the horse!

Best we could get of all the kids together.  I kind of love it! :)
Grandmas are so helpful.
Grandma and Grandpa were happy to hold the little ones while we got a few of the adults!
I love the progression of these next three! 




Beautiful couple #1


Beautiful couple #2

I love how in love they are!

And beautiful couple #3


So cute!

You guys have three beautiful girls!

And you guys have two beautiful, and sweet kids!

We were all a little tired at this point, but Grandma is always there to make you feel better! :)

Sweet smiles from little bit!


Love this sweet moment after getting her bottle!

Thank you again for letting us spend the morning with you!

1 comment: