Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Austin and Josh: Senior Portraits

I am so excited to introduce you all to Austin a Josh.  They are just starting their senior year of High School and it was my pleasure to document this time in their lives.  I think they were a little unsure of doing a photo shoot, but they did it for their moms and in my opinion, that's the mark of a good son and a good man.  I hope that they ended up having as much fun as I did with this shoot.  Enjoy...

This is Austin





These boys were so good at switching between smiles and their model face!


This is Josh

I loved this location so much!


There were so many great backgrounds to choose from.


A quick outfit change and we got right back to it!






A couple of the guys together!

Awesome!

Loved these horseshoes





Then we found this woodpile

I love this!





Then a couple in the baseball uniform




Then he put on his football jersey and looked like 5 years older!




This is probably my favorite of Josh!






Love this!


So glad we went back over to this tree after the light changed!



Thanks again for a wonderful evening you guys!  I really hope that you enjoy these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment