Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jamie and Jeremiah: The Big Day!

My mom and Jeremiah's mom have been best friends since high school.  I grew up with her family being like our extended family.  Jeremiah is the closest thing I have ever had to a big brother, and it was such a great privilege to be able to document his and Jamie's big day!  I loved getting to spend time with my extended family and getting to know Jamie and her family!  It was truly an amazing weekend of family, love and laughter!


Raymond's view of the church
My view
Raymond's view
My view
While I was with the girls, Raymond went down to make sure Jeremiah didn't peek!
He was busy putting on the finishing touches

So sweet!
Back upstairs, the girls were a flurry of makeup, dresses and jewelry!



Jamie you're stunning!
Mother-daughter
Mother-son
Jamie and her new mother-in-law
Colt took his job as ring bearer very seriously! ;)
Here comes the Bride!
I love watching the groom when he first sees his bride!


Love this from Raymond
I love the way Jeremiah is looking at his lovely bride!



Rings
Unity candle
Almost married!
Sealed with a kiss!
And a prayer!
So excited!

I love this stolen moment I caught before the portraits started.
A new beautiful family!
Jamie's bouquet was gorgeous!
Love this of Raymond's
The men
The lovely ladies!
Little stud!
The girls' hair was gorgeous!  And they loved having it curly!
I really love this on the way to the reception!
Time to party!
Awesome candy bar!

Super cute centerpieces!

I loved the flowers!
Nate's toast had everyone rolling!
Another beautiful family!
I couldn't resist this of Silas!  One of his favorite words!



Their first dance got slightly interrupted by a few tears.  Mom and Dad were just where he needed to be!
I love the pure joy in this one!
My view
Raymond's view
Father-daughter
Mother-son
I love this right before she threw the bouquet!
Time to find the garter!
Cousins!

She sure loves her Mommy!
One more gorgeous family!
Beautiful girls!
Then the lasers came on and the party really picked up!
I was impressed with how late the little girls hung in there!

You guys sure know how to have fun!  We love you guys!  Congratulations Jamie and Jeremiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment