Capturing Little Moments That Matter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wesley is 7 weeks old!

Ok, so this was not a formal session, but the Hassmers are family and I know there are lots of people who want to see these. (Seriously how could I keep my camera away from this precious little boy!?!) Enjoy!


Look at that big, healthy belly! Love the face too!

Seriously, his eyes are crazy gorgeous blue!

Little man loves when mommy brushes his hair!

Love how alert he is!

Looking at his mommy!

Sweet little smiley boy!

So excited to get some shots with both sets of grandparents!

Wesley is in love with his Mimi and Nana, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual! :)

Favorite!

Ok, so I have two favorites!

Stretching out

These next two are just sweet, sweet, sweet!

In case you hadn't noticed this little boy is seriously loved!

These last few are sleepy, but oh so precious!

Little burrito baby!

Totally in awe of this baby boy, and can't wait to watch him grow and share more with you! I hope you enjoyed little Wesley and his sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment